Exposing the Criminal Liberal Bias of America's Newspaper of Record

Exposing the Criminal Liberal Bias of America's
Newspaper of Record

Friday, November 20, 2015

The Sole American Killed In Paris Was Mexican Anchor Baby Born To Illegal Single Mother...

... and as such Nohemi Gonzalez has become the object of the New York Times' endless adoration.

"American Living In Paris Was Pursuing Her Dreams In Design"

Not very nice of us to speak negatively of this unfortunate victim, we know. But the vermin at the NYT often require us to stoop to their level.

From the article :
"In a school assignment that required her to create a brand reflecting who she was, Ms. Gonzalez emphasized her Mexican-American heritage.. 
“I am Mexican-American and I also happen to be first generation born in the United States,” she wrote, according to Terri Carbaugh, a spokeswoman for the university.
"“I grew up in Whittier and had a very hardworking mother that raised me to be extremely independent,” Ms. Gonzalez continued, referring to a city in Los Angeles County. “If I had to describe myself in a few words I would say I am very high-spirited, clean, orderly and self-driven.”"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An American by default murdered in an Islamist terror attack in France and noted rather lengthy in a jewish paper that carries the petard for diversity in America and is owned by a Mexican. It just seems so right.