Exposing the Criminal Liberal Bias of America's Newspaper of Record

Exposing the Criminal Liberal Bias of America's
Newspaper of Record

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Times Chimes In The New Year With Front Page "Demographics Is Destiny" Puff

1JanMMXIII - Clk2Enlrg
Expect a lot more of this in 2013 :


From the article : 

Jersey Garcia, a 37-year-old public health worker in Miami, is in the first generation of her family to live permanently outside of the Dominican Republic, where her maternal and paternal grandmothers had a total of 27 children.
“I have two right now,” Ms. Garcia said. “It’s just a good number that I can handle.”
“Before, I probably would have been pressured to have more,” she added. “I think living in the United States, I don’t have family members close by to help me, and it takes a village to raise a child. So the feeling is, keep what you have right now.”
But that has not been easy. Even with health insurance, Ms. Garcia’s preferred method of long-term birth control, an IUD, has been unaffordable. Birth control pills, too, with a $50 co-payment a month, were too costly for her budget. “I couldn’t afford it,” she said. “So what I’ve been doing is condoms.”



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Huh? When Sandra Fluke was whinging about her friend who was coveredsomeone pointed out that Wal Mart charged as little as $12 a month.