|Sun18MarsMMXII - Clk 2 Enlrg|
Is it just that we're paying closer attention, or are the elites of Forty Second Street really turning up the volume on their full-on onslaught against Western Civilization?
Answer: first one, not the latter.
Because the rapacious rat-hearted reality reversers at the Times truly are starting to realize that the gig is up, and that people in the West are catching on to their Great Replacement Agenda, they are in fact ramping up the propaganda. There is no question about it.
This cannot possibly end well.
Exhibit A in this assertion: today's Sunday Times Edition, which includes no fewer than 6 - SIX - full-on pro-homo propaganda puff pieces.
It's starting to feel more and more like the New York Times commence each and every news day with a blank template, that they seek at all cost to fill in with pre-hashed ideological Puff. The evidence (presented below) bears this out more and more.
In other words, it's starting to look more and more like the verminous reality contortionists in the Editorial Board Room of Amerika's newspaper of record are determined to every day publish a story that conforms to one of several of their several core areas of interest (minority uplift, anti-Westernism, NWOism, afflicting the comfortable and comforting the afflicted, Indeed!).
Today Sunday is of course no exception. We spotted in today's thick six-dollar Sunday edition no fewer than 6 - SIX ! - pro-homo propaganda puff pieces. They are listed below here on COTT :
Judge for yourselves :
(1) "Is Tammy Baldwin Our First Gay Senator?" : The NYT pedestalized a lesbian Senator, in today's Sunday Magazine ;
(2) "To Be A Hotel And Gay In New York" : Gay Times contributor talks about gay-friendly hotels in Manhattan (creep-out alert) ;
(3) "One Schlep Forward" : The story of a gay rabbi who comes out at the age of 46, as told by his (the gay rabbi's) son in the Times' Sunday Magazine.
From that sick, sick sick article :
(4) "Trial Repudiates Notion Of Youth As Defense" : More whining about the Rutgers University gay kid who offed himself from the GW Bridge (even though the accused is an Indian diversity - Dot not Feather);
(5) "Flagrant Conduct - The Story Of Lawrence Vs. Texas" : From the Times' once-esteemed Book Review, which has been reduced in the past couple of years to a disgusting propaganda platform for the Times' over-the-top promotion of anti-Western values Everywhere, the story of two low-life pervs caught in "flagrant délit" butt thex by Houston cops in 1998, and the resulting pro-homo-agenda that made its way all the way to the United States Supreme Court.
From the disgusting "Flagrant Conduct" article from the NYT Book Review :
(6) "Aids Warriors: The Living After The Dying" : By this point, you get the picture.
On a Sunday, NO nation's Newspaper Of Record should devote half a DOZEN articles to justifying, promoting, blame-shifting for, and excusing butt thex.
The New York Times: Claiming Butt Thex Is Enlightened Conduct Since 1998.