Exposing the Criminal Liberal Bias of America's Newspaper of Record

Exposing the Criminal Liberal Bias of America's
Newspaper of Record

Thursday, December 1, 2016

100% PROOF THAT PIZZAGATE IS REAL : Besta Pizza Forgot to Remove All Traces Of Their Pedo Triangle Logo

Went to Besta Pizza's website to confirm the logo triangle change.

Then I clicked on their PDF menu and when it popped up I was so shocked that I gasped to the point that half the people in the coffee shop looked up at me :

BEFORE :
(note: as of 6pm Dec. 1st 2016, London time, this image is visible on Besta's official website, hidden under a simple pdf click) :

AFTER:


This is the definitely the weirdest fucking  thing I have ever seen in my entire life. It makes 9/11 look like an episode of the Brady Bunch.

Something deeply deeply wrong is playing out here.

These sons of bitches got sloppy, they got cocky, and they got caught.

This one is too big to fail.

Give it time. Keep it alive. Spread the message in intelligent, subtle ways.

Trump knows. It is going to be interesting (to say the least) to see how Bannon counsels DJT on this one.

No comments: