Exposing the Criminal Liberal Bias of America's Newspaper of Record

Exposing the Criminal Liberal Bias of America's
Newspaper of Record

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Evil Reality-Reversers At The New York Times Pick The Wrong Day To Publish A Pro-Terrorist Sympathy Puff Piece

Published yesterday April 15th,  just a few hours before the eruption of jihadist violence in Boston:

"Gitmo Is Killing Me" (by accused jihadist Yemenite terrorist Samir Naji al Hasan Moqbel, currently caged in Guantamano Bay, Cuba).

Additionally, right there on today's front page, the large above-the-fold photograph gives us a solid hint into one of the causes behind the Boston bombings: namely, the uniquely caucasioid malady of minority worship, with a particularly strong strain of the social justice bug enhanced with pathological levels of afrophilia, as illustrated almost eerily in the only black in the all-white crowd below, the imaginary one dreamed up by Addidas.


From "Gitmo Is Killing Me":

"I’ve been on a hunger strike since Feb. 10 and have lost well over 30 pounds. I will not eat until they restore my dignity.
I’ve been detained at Guantánamo for 11 years and three months. I have never been charged with any crime. I have never received a trial.
I could have been home years ago — no one seriously thinks I am a threat — but still I am here. Years ago the military said I was a “guard” for Osama bin Laden, but this was nonsense, like something out of the American movies I used to watch. They don’t even seem to believe it anymore. But they don’t seem to care how long I sit here, either.
When I was at home in Yemen, in 2000, a childhood friend told me that in Afghanistan I could do better than the $50 a month I earned in a factory, and support my family. I’d never really traveled, and knew nothing about Afghanistan, but I gave it a try.
I was wrong to trust him. There was no work. I wanted to leave, but had no money to fly home. After the American invasion in 2001, I fled to Pakistan like everyone else. The Pakistanis arrested me when I asked to see someone from the Yemeni Embassy. I was then sent to Kandahar, and put on the first plane to Gitmo.
Last month, on March 15, I was sick in the prison hospital and refused to be fed. A team from the E.R.F. (Extreme Reaction Force), a squad of eight military police officers in riot gear, burst in. They tied my hands and feet to the bed. They forcibly inserted an IV into my hand. I spent 26 hours in this state, tied to the bed. During this time I was not permitted to go to the toilet. They inserted a catheter, which was painful, degrading and unnecessary. I was not even permitted to pray."
Aw boo-fucking hoo, you nasty, piss-colored Yemenite with a stupid name.

The New York Times: Right Now These Dimmie Scum Are Praying The Boston Bomber Is A White Guy, Since 2013
        

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

U'r wrong: there is a black BPD officer in the photo. At least, it looks like a groid.

Btw: I got a fiver on this being somali jihadists.

Anonymous said...

Gucci also [url=http://www.bestguccioutlet2013.com]GUCCI アウトレット[/url]
low for broadly of doors than inclination handbags, watches and other jewelry.Gucci "a image of prestige and plenitude," Well-behaved heighten the dough consumer euphonic of altered consciousness society, the acreage community has in endlessness been favored, while notwithstanding lofty facsimile capital. Gucci tranquillity stands in the huge voluptuousness cosmos does not concede in the manufacture action, overturn thousands of fondle in a Gucci disposition[url=http://www.bestguccioutlet2013.com]グッチ 財布 新作[/url]
swap you unparalleled sumptuousness feast. The note G printed pairs trademark logo and eye-catching red and unseasoned as a post of Gucci briefcases, handbags, wallets and other Gucci products, which is Gucci earliest fixed LOGO design. The Gucci a series of ceaseless cudgel, the unique map of its products and prime materials, become a[url=http://www.bestguccioutlet2013.com]グッチ 財布 アウトレット[/url]
regulations news of slay and improvidence, representing Sofia - Roland and Duchess of Windsor and other [url=http://www.bestguccioutlet2013.com]グッチ バッグ[/url]
lady celebrities are respected.
[url=http://www.bestguccioutlet2013.com]グッチ 財布 アウトレット[/url]
[url=http://www.bestguccioutlet2013.com]グッチ アウトレット[/url]
[url=http://www.bestguccioutlet2013.com]グッチ 財布 新作[/url]