Exposing the Criminal Liberal Bias of America's Newspaper of Record

Exposing the Criminal Liberal Bias of America's
Newspaper of Record

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Extremely Graphic ! : Official German Government Website Publishes Cartoon Explaining To White German Women The Proper Way To Bed Down With Camp-Saintian "Migrants"

Wow.



Think we're kidding ?

Answer :

We're not kidding.

I wish we were.

http://zanzu.de/fr/thèmes/sexe




PS : Public Service Announcement :

This, from 1946 :

"Brotherhood of Man"



Think we're kidding ?

Again, from the official German government site :




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow is right.

It is getting harder and harder to conceal what is really going on with the West.

Namely : an unrelenting assault on white people everywhere.

Anonymous said...

This is most def one of the more insane things to emerge from the ongoing Germany Abolishes Itself saga.

Anonymous said...

This is one of the most shocking things I have seen so far in 2016 regarding Germany's Suicide.

I literally feel ill - sick to my stomach - looking at this insane German anti-German propaganda.

I'm too depressed to search zany.de anymore, I looked and looked I did not see a SINGLE IMAGE OF A NORMAL WHOTE GERMAN FAMILY in the entire thing so far.

These Kalergi -cucks are bringing it hard and fast.

I say : let them !

It will be their undoing (hopefully).

Anonymous said...

It is apparent. Western civilization is over. All is lost. Actually Western Civilization was over the moment that men gave females the right to vote.